This statement applies to www.Graphics9.com customers and www.Graphics9.com visitors, the privacy notice might be updated without a prior notice prominently displayed policy is always use.
The policy includes detailed explanations of how we provide:
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to outside parties.
- We do not market other products or services to you without your consent.
- We do not use web analysis tools (e.g., cookies) to identify you personally without your expressed consent.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Notice of our privacy practices
The following describes the ways we collect information from you, and the protections that apply to your information.
The www.Graphics9.com website collects personal information from you and from your transactions with us. We use information we collect to provide you certain products and services, and if needed to respond to your inquiries or requests for information.
Privacy Act Rights
The Postal Service follows the privacy requirements of the Privacy Act, which protects your personal information that we maintain in what is called a system of records. A system of records is a file, database, or program from which personal information is retrieved by name or other personal identifier. In other words, the Privacy Act applies when we use your personal information to know whom you are and to interact with you – such as when you provide information to request a product or service, register on ultimamax.com, or submit an inquiry or complaint. The Privacy Act provides comprehensive protections for your personal information. This includes how information is collected, used, disclosed, stored, and discarded.
When we collect and maintain personal information from you offline, or on phone calls either by fax this Privacy Act notice will applied. The following is your Privacy Act notice for personal information collected online:
Privacy Act notice: Your information will be used to provide you requested products, services, or information. Collection is authorized by 39 USC 401, 403, & 404. Providing the information is voluntary, but if not provided, we may not process your transaction. We do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent, except to facilitate the transaction, to act on your behalf or request, or as legally required. This includes the following limited circumstances: to a congressional office on your behalf; to financial entities regarding financial transaction issues; to a www.Graphics9.com auditor; to entities, including law enforcement, as required by law or in legal proceedings; to domestic and international customs relating to outgoing international mail pursuant to federal law and agreements; and to contractors and other entities aiding us to fulfill the service (service providers).
Information Collected from Emails and Online Forms
Many of our programs and websites allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry, provide information, or to fill your order for postal products and services in which you have expressed an interest.
Remember that email may not necessarily be secure against interception. If your email communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as your bank account, charge card, or social security number, you should send it by mail unless the Web site indicates the particular site is secured.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about your visit to www.Graphics9.com. We limit the data collected to meet specific business needs and to fully protect your privacy. We thus may know what path(s) you took on ultimamax.com, but we don’t know who you are. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not use this information to identify you personally without your express consent.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
name contact information including email address demographic information such as postcode
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
• General log information—Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" or "yourschool.edu"); Internet Protocol (IP) address; operating system; the browser used to access our Web site; the date and time you access our site; and the pages that you visited. Additionally, we collect information that identifies the software acting on your behalf (i.e., your user agent) and the device that you are using if you access the site through a mobile or wireless network. We use the information to help us make www.Graphics9.com more useful to visitors. We use it to learn about how locations on our site are being used, what information is of most and least interest, and to ensure www.Graphics9.com can interface with the types of technology our visitors use. We also use the information to tell us of any possible site performance problems and to identify, prevent, or mitigate the effects of fraudulent transactions.
• Referral and statistical information where we have links or ad banners to or from ultimamax.com. Such data may include aggregate data such as the number of click-through that occurred. It may also include specific data, such as whether you are a repeat visitor; whether you visited a page with a banner on it or clicked on an ad banner and then used our site (for instance, to register or make a purchase); the value, date and time of any sale; and the identity of the site which you linked to or from ultimamax.com. We collect this information to know which links and banners are effective. For example, this allows us to determine which ads may be of most interest and to help us control how many times a specific ad is displayed.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How Data Is Collected - Cookies and Other Web Analysis Tools
We understand that you may have questions about Web technology and information that is collected as you surf or conduct business online. The www.Graphics9.com has very strict policies about Web analysis tools. Such tools include what are known as cookies and Web beacons.
The Our Website Service uses a third-party analytics provider (currently Google Analytics Premium) to analyze data from cookies. The third-party analytics provider does not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies and is prohibited from combining, matching or cross-referencing www.Graphics9.com information with any other information. We have also limited the provider’s ability to see your full IP address (a process known as “IP masking”). Please refer to Google Analytics security and privacy principles for more information.
The Online Shopping Service strictly limits the types of analysis tools allowed, the data collected, and how long the tools last, in order to best serve your business needs and also safeguard your privacy. The types of Web analysis tools we use are fully explained below, and in the attached letter from the Postmaster General.
Read the Postmaster General's letter on Cookie Usage.
Postmaster General's Letter on Cookie Usage PDF | HTM
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit
a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies may be categorized as session or persistent, which describes the length of time that they stay on your system. Both session and persistent cookies are used on this site. The following are detailed descriptions of how we use these cookies.
A session cookie is a small piece of textual information that a server places temporarily on your browser during the time your browser is open. The cookies are erased once you close all browsers. We use session cookies in the following manner:
• Log-on and log-off administration—If you decide to register with our www.Graphics9.com website, so as, for example, to use one of our online services, session cookies help with the log-on and log-off process. The cookies enable us to recognize your log-on ID when you log on so that we do not establish a duplicate registration record for you.
• Transactions and site usability — We use session cookies to improve how you navigate through www.Graphics9.com and conduct transactions. As examples, session cookies are used to maintain your online session as you browse over several pages; to store and pre populate information so that you do not have to reenter the same information twice; to enable the postage rate calculator; and to retain your shopping cart information. Session cookies may also be used to collect referral statistics when you click on a link or ad banner to or from ultimamax.com
A persistent cookie is a small piece of text stored on your computer’s hard drive for a defined period of time, after which the cookie is erased. We do not collect or link to personal information through persistent cookies without your express consent. We use persistent cookies as follows:
• Site usage measurement—Our site measurement tool uses a persistent cookie to assist us in measuring how and when our Web site and its various components are used. It functions as a “visit cookie,” so that we can determine if you are a repeat visitor to our site. This allows us to know if we are attracting new visitors and what aspects of the site seem most useful. The cookie will expire 30 days after your last visit.
• Log-off safety function—The www.Graphics9.com uses a persistent cookie to automatically log you off of www.Graphics9.com if there has been no activity for 15 minutes. This is done for your safety to ensure that, if you have finished using our site, but have forgotten to log off, no one else can use your computer via your log-on and password. The cookie is permanently removed from your computer when you log off, or, if you have closed the browser without logging off, it is removed within 15 minutes from your last activity.
• Opt-in cookies—Persistent cookies allow us, at your request, to recognize you when you return to ultimamax.com, or to remember certain information that you have provided us. The recognition feature allows you to log on to www.Graphics9.com automatically, without having to enter your name and password each visit. The cookie assigns a random number to you, which we link to personal information you have provided and your purchase history. This allows us to personalize the site for you and tailor the content to your needs, for instance to show you other products you may be interested in. Other cookies allow us to remember certain information related to prior transactions, such as package tracking numbers, or mailing or address lists, so that we may pre populate those fields for you on return visits. These features and cookies are strictly at your option and for your convenience. We will also present you with a convenient way to remove the cookies, via where you manage your account, if you decide later that you want to terminate one or more of these functions. The cookies will expire one year from your last visit.
• Ad banner cookies—On behalf of the ultimamax.com, persistent cookies and beacons (described below) may be set and managed by third party advertising suppliers to support ad banners. Ad banner cookies are set when you view or click on an ad banner on ultimamax.com, or an ad banner on another site for a www.Graphics9.com products, and persist for no more than five years.
Third Party Web Analysis Tools
The Online Service does not allow Web analysis tools to be used by third parties, except for service providers who help us in performing site analysis or providing a particular product, service, or advertisement. Service providers may use session cookies, just like the www.Graphics9.com does, solely to improve the use of the site. Service providers may only use persistent cookies and beacons if specifically approved by the ultimamax.com, which uses must comply fully with this policy.
Opting Out of Web Analysis Tools
If you still have concerns about cookies, you may choose to opt out of their use.
Ad banner cookies – You can opt out of ad banner cookies, without erasing or altering other cookies. If you opt out of these cookies, we will no longer track any information from ad banners related to a specific user’s visit. By clicking below, you will be taken to a third party site that explains how to opt out.
Click here to learn how to opt out of ad banner cookie.
Opting out of all cookies – You may choose to opt out of the use of all cookies. You will still be able to access most features of ultimamax.com. However, certain features may not work as well or may be unavailable to you. You will not be able to register or purchase from www.Graphics9.com because we need cookies to keep track of your shopping cart and to process your transaction. Click here to learn how to opt out of all cookies.
The Online Service believes in permission-based marketing. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to outside marketers. You will only receive marketing about products and services of the www.Graphics9.com Service or its partners, other than products and services you already receive or are registered for, under the following conditions.
• If you are a consumer, we use an opt-in standard. If you have provided personal information to register for or purchase a product or service, we will not use that information to contact you in the future about another product or service unless you have provided express consent.
• If you are a business, we use an opt-out standard. We assume you are interested in other products and services that could aid you in your business, and so we will provide information to you unless you tell us you do not want to receive it.
Consumers may opt-in, and businesses may opt-out, when they register on www.Graphics9.com and create a customer profile. These preferences in the profile can be changed at any time. Please contact the www.Graphics9.com office at the addresses firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your preferences.
In those instances where we secure your personal information in transit to us and upon receipt, the online purchase orders uses the industry standard encryption software, Secured Socket Layer (SSL). The URL in your browser will change to “HTTPS” instead of “HTTP” when this security feature is invoked. Your browser may also display a lock symbol on its bottom task bar line to indicate this secure transmission is in place.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Website Service employs software programs to monitor network traffic in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits other than those uses identified in this policy. Unauthorized modification or misuse of information stored in this system will be investigated and may result in criminal prosecution.
www.Graphics9.com Online Service information systems may be protected by EINSTEIN cyber security capabilities, under the operational control of the Norton Antiviruses and Internet Protection.
If you have provided personal information to us, you may request to review the information that we have maintained. Please contact the program office that provided you the product or service, the office that handled your inquiry, or the privacy office at the addresses below. We will correct or delete any inaccurate information upon your request.
Please contact us at email@example.com
We will investigate and respond to your inquiry. Your inquiry will be treated confidentially and will be protected under the Privacy Act.
Information from Children
From time to time as part of a special www.Graphics9.com Services, we may request information from our customers not to be under age. We will NOT sale to any underage customer even with parent notice or permission. We will take all necessary steps to protect the privacy and safety of any underage participating.
The www.Graphics9.com will allow parents to review any personal information collected from their children, based on verifying the identity of the consenting parent. Parents may revoke their consent and delete information collected from their children at their discretion. The www.Graphics9.com will then stop collecting, using, or disclosing information from that child. We will also alert parents if the event or activity changes either the type of information collected or the way in which the site uses the information.
Notification to Children
Please DO NOT view, browse, use, order or search www.graphics9.com/ if you are not 18 years old. This website is strictly for adult of 18 years or older.